Programme now finalised for joint FABIG-EPSC full-day Technical Meeting
14 November 2019
We are pleased to inform you that this Technical Meeting is organised jointly by FABIG and the European Process Safety Centre (EPSC - www.epsc.be) as one of a number of collaborative activities taking place during the last quarter of 2019 to facilitate the cross-sharing of knowledge between Members of the two safety-focused industry groups. This will be a full-day event taking place on Monday 16th December 2019 in London & via Webcast between 9.30am and 17.00pm (UK time), and the final event programme is now available as shown below.
Both FABIG and EPSC Members are able to attend this Technical Meeting free of charge.
For additional information and registration, please go to the Events section of the website.
We are pleased to advise that the following presentations will be given:
- Temporary Refuge (TR) - Place of safety on offshore installations
Sumeet Pabby - Health and Safety Executive
- Managing hydrogen sulphide (H2S) hazards in design and execution
Fiona Aoun - Chevron
- H2S control and recovery barriers - PDO experience
Vijay Kesanakurthy & Asma Nasser Al-Harthy - Petroleum Development Oman
- Safety operations at Covestro
Christian Lange - Covestro
- Hazards and risks related to the use of hydrogen fluoride in industry
Dirk Roosendans - TOTAL
- Semi-quantitative assessment of toxic hazards on chemical sites
Hans Schwarz - ProsafeX & EPSC
- Effective sheltering as part of emergency response planning
Robert Magraw - BakerRisk Europe
- Using CFD to assess toxic dispersion in urban environments
Chris Coffey - Gexcon
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!