Reminder: £700 discount on the Micropack exida® FGP Online Training Programme to be run in December 2020 for FABIG Members
02 November 2020
FABIG MEMBERS BENEFIT FROM A £700 DISCOUNT ON THE MICROPACK EXIDA FGP ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAMME TO BE RUN IN DECEMBER 2020
We would like to remind you that FABIG Members benefit from a £700 discount on the registration fees for the Micropack exida® Fire and Gas Practitioner (FGP) Online Training Programme to be run in December 2020.
This online FGP programme is delivered by Micropack, an exida® certified training provider. It consists of 3 days of online classes followed by an exam set by exida®. Upon passing the exam, participants shall be awarded with a 3rd party certificate of competence in Fire and Gas Detection Mapping, which is crucial in demonstrating competence in the design of F&G Detection systems.
The FGP programme provides attendees with a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Fire and Gas Detection Technology, from performance-based design (fire and gas mapping) through to practical maintenance requirements, including:
- Role & Action of Fire & Gas Detection
- Performance Requirements
- Design Considerations
- Legislative Requirements
- Industry Code of Practice
- Strengths, limitations of use and characteristics of various detector technologies
- Considerations for Fire and Gas Hazards and applying hazard grades
- Analysis of local hazards and subsequent detector locations.
COURSE DATES / TIME ZONES:
All the training sessions planned for 2020 have been converted to online courses, and the timings for each of the courses listed below are according to the indicated time zones of the originally planned course locations. Depending on demand, dedicated client courses can be scheduled upon request.
- United Arab Emirates (Gulf Standard Time) | 15 - 17 December 2020
- USA (Central Daylight Time) | 15 - 17 December 2020
- Day 1: From 09:00 to 16:00
- Day 2: From 09:00 to 16:00
- Day 3: From 09:00 to 13:00*
*The exida® FGP exam will be completed online in the afternoon of Day 3.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION:
To book a place on the FGP Online Training Programme, please contact Micropack directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the FABIG Member discount.
- The course leaflet can be downloaded here.
- Micropack FGP website: https://www.micropackfireandgas.com/training/fire-and-gas-training
- Exida FGP website: https://www.exida.com/Training/FGP
- FABIG Members:
£1,630 per delegate, which includes 3 days of online teaching and the exida® FGP exam
- Standard fees:
£2,330.00 per delegate, which includes 3 days of online teaching and the exida® FGP exam
We hope that you will appreciate this exclusive offer to FABIG Members.
Take care and stay safe.