PUBLICATIONS AND VIDEOS
Newsletter Issue 053
This FABIG Newsletter comprises the following:
- Review of FABIG Technical Meeting on ‘Design of Structures against Hydrocarbon Fire
Guillaume Vannier - SCI
- Why ISO 13702 and NFPA 15 standards may lead to unsafe design
Sava Medonos - Petrellus Engineering, R Raman - Lloyd’s Register
- A CFD model for the backdraught phenomenon and its application to inform venting and firefighting strategies at basement fires
Jennifer Wen - Kingston University, Brian Hume and John Fay, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Can fuzzy logic bring process risk into focus?
Sirous Yasseri - KBR Engineering
- Additives in crude oil - A new approach for preventing boilovers?
Martin Gosewinkel - Inburex Consulting
Online purchase options:
Non-Members of FABIG are able to purchase PDF copies of the FABIG Newsletters.