PUBLICATIONS AND VIDEOS
Newsletter Issue 076
This FABIG Newsletter comprises the following:
- Editorial: 'Let's bring safety to the field'
P. Hoorelbeke - TOTAL
- Review of the Technical Meeting which covered 'Developments in Fire & Explosion Engineering for a Hydrogen Economy'
T. Skjold1, V.C. Madhav Rao2, J. Wen2, S. Jallais3, G. Vannier4, O.R. Hansen5 and A. Huser6 - 1Gexcon, 2University of Warwick, 3Air Liquide, 4SCI, 5Lloyd's Register and 6DNV GL
- Review of the Technical Meeting which covered 'Fire & Explosion Hazards caused by Spray Releases'
P. Lees1, G. Vannier2, S. Pabby1, O.R. Hansen3, B.E. Vembe4, I. Fossan4 and T. Evanger4 - 1Health and Safety Executive, 2SCI, 3Lloyd's Register, 4DNV GL
- Summary of the HYSEA project
T. Skjolda,j, M. Lucasa, H. Hiskena, G. Atangaa, S. Lakshmipathya, L. Bernarda,g, K. van Wingerdena, J. Wenb, V.C. Madhav Raob, A. Sinhab, M. Carcassic, M. Schiavettic, T. Pinic, J. Snoeysd, A.G. Hanssene, C. Wangf, S. Jallaisg, E. Vyazminag, D. Millerh and C.R. Bauwensi - aGexcon, bUniversity of Warwick, cUniversity of Pisa, dFike Europe, eImpetus Afea, fHefei University of Technology, gAir Liquide, hAir Products, iFM Global, jUniversity of Bergen
- A Simple model for estimating peak pressure in vented explosions of hydrogen and hydrocarbons
A. Sinha and J.X. Wen - University of Warwick
- Formation of mach-stem and DDT in gas explosions behind a single obstacle in a channel
K. Vaagsaether, A.V. Gaathaug, L. Bjarnason, D. Bjerketvedt - University of South-Eastern Norway
- On the surfacing mechanism of bubble plumes from subsea gas release
J.E. Olsen and P. Skjetne - SINTEF
Online purchase options:
Non-Members of FABIG are able to purchase PDF copies of the FABIG Newsletters.