FABIG STEERING COMMITTEE
Our activities are overseen by a Steering Committee drawn from the FABIG member organisations. The Steering Committee meets at least twice a year to review our activities, advise on ongoing research and technical issues faced by the industry and suggest topics for Technical Notes, Technical Meetings and Newsletters.
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR FABIG STEERING COMMITTEE:
- The Steering Committee is made up of representatives of the different categories of membership to ensure that the interests of all members are adequately represented.
- A minimum of 4 Steering Committee members is required at each Steering Committee meeting.
- The Steering Committee meets at least twice a year and undertakes the following functions:
- Oversee the income, expenditure and management of FABIG funds in accordance with the aims of FABIG.
- Monitor progress of FABIG activities against time and cost.
- Advise the FABIG management team on key issues that are facing the industry to ensure that FABIG remains focused on the industry's priorities.
- Advise the FABIG management team on subjects to be addressed by FABIG in future Technical Meetings, Newsletters and Technical Notes and on suitable contributors.
- Review FABIG Technical Notes.
- Oversee the content and development of the website.
- Notify the FABIG management team of research initiative that may be relevant to FABIG members.
- Advise the FABIG management team on proposals for joint initiatives with other organisations relevant to FABIG.
- Assist in the growth of the FABIG membership through providing leads and introductions.
CURRENT STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- Joar Dalheim, Vysus Group
- Jens Kristian Holen, Equinor
- Pol Hoorelbeke, TotalEnergies
- Asmund Huser, DNV
- Mike Johnson, DNV
- Sumeet Pabby, UK Health & Safety Executive
- Michael Persaud, Shell
- Jim Salter, Chevron
- Vincent Tam, Independent Consultant
- Felicia Tan, BP