Proceedings of recent FABIG Webinars now available from 'Online Lectures & Webinars'
18 August 2021
PROCEEDINGS OF RECENT FABIG WEBINARS NOW AVAILABLE FROM THE 'ONLINE LECTURES & WEBINARS' SUB-SECTION OF THE WEBSITE
We are pleased to inform you that the Proceedings of the recent FABIG Webinars (each comprising a video recording of the Webinar and a hand-out of the presentation) are now available from the 'Online Lectures & Webinars' sub-section of the Website.
Please note that you will need to be logged in to the Website to access the Proceedings. If you have not created an individual account on the Website yet, please do so here (using your corporate contact details). FABIG Members can access all FABIG resources free-of-charge and Non-Members are now able to purchase these online.
The Proceedings of the following recent Webinars are now available:
- FABIG Webinar 029: 'Fire Risk Assessment and The “Design-Case Fire” -A Performance Based Approach to Fire Protection and Emergency Response' by David Black from BakerRisk, held on 21st July 2021;
- FABIG Webinar 028: 'Near-Field Blast Loading: Challenges, Unknowns and Opportunities' by Dr Sam Rigby from The University of Sheffield, held on 7th July 2021;
- FABIG Webinar 027: 'Preliminary Analysis of Gas Release and Dispersion Behaviour Relevant to the Use of Hydrogen in the Natural Gas Distribution Network' by Simon Gant from Health & Safety Executive (HSE), held on 23rd June 2021;
- FABIG Webinar 026: 'A comprehensive test programme for Blast Resistant Modular Buildings (BRMs) - Phase 2' by Ali Sari from Omega-Risk, held on 9th June 2021;
- FABIG Webinar 025: 'Gas Turbine Enclosures: Determining Ventilation Safety Criteria Using Hydrogen Explosion Modelling' by Tristan Vye from Frazer-Nash Consultancy, held on 19th May 2021;
- FABIG Webinar 024: 'Large Volume Liquid Hydrogen Releases: Key Results and Outcome of Modelling Exersizes' by Dan Allason from DNV, held on 5th May 2021;
- FABIG Webinar 023: 'Statistics, Lessons Learnt and Recommendations from Analysis of HIAD 2.0 Database' by Jennifer Wen from University of Warwick, held on 21st April 2021;
- FABIG Webinar 022: 'Ammonia and Hydrogen - A tale of Two Gases'' by Darren Malik from BakerRisk, held on 31st March 2021;
- FABIG Webinar 021: 'Risk Management of Electrochemical Energy Storage Systems' by Benjamin Truchot & Arnaud Bordes from INERIS, held on 17th March 2021;
- FABIG Webinar 020: 'CCS CO2 - Aspects of CO2 That Could Cause or Contribute to a Major Accident' by Hamish Holt from DNV, held on 24th February 2021;
- FABIG Webinar 019: 'A Comprehensive Test Programme for Blast Resistant Modular Buildings (BRMs)' by Ali Sari from Omega-Risk, held on 10th February 2021;
FABIG WEBINAR SERIES
We are continuing to organise lunchtime webinars every two weeks whilst working life remains disrupted.
We are currently looking for presentations covering topics relevant to the following themes for our forthcoming Webinars:
- Fire and Explosion Hazards from Low Carbon Energy Sources;
- Robust Principles for Safe Design against Fires & Explosions based on Experience
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you or one of your colleagues would like to give a relevant presentation.
Take care and stay safe,